please just imagine this:
- hannah and cas in the continental, sam and dean in the impala, driving towards a hunt. stopping to spend the night at a motel. three rooms: one for sam, one for hannah, one for the dudes in love. except they all crowd into one motel room and flop all over the two double beds and marathon the indiana jones movies and order pizza and hannah sits on the bed with her legs crossed wearing thick fluffy pink socks and she and sam roll their eyes at each other when dean and cas sit side by side on the other bed and sort of melt into each other with like their feet touching
- hannah and sam form a silent form of communication that says, our brothers are real dorks
- hannah develops an affection for bright colors. she falls in love with a pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses and tries to wear them with her fbi outfit
- hannah forms a dangerous addiction to dr. pepper
- hannah and cas get their own rooms in the bunker
- hannah and dean go shopping for outfits together for brother-in-law/sister-in-law bonding time. dean compliments hannah’s classy taste
- hannah is bored by dean and cas’s wedding planning but throws cas a wild bachelor’s party with Parcheesi and twister
"People at #dallascon keep staring at (or near) my crotch! #imnotapieceofmeat!" [x]
BITCH PLANET #1 - GEM OF THE MONTH
STORY: KELLY SUE DeCONNICK
ART / COVER: VALENTINE DE LANDRO
DECEMBER 10 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.50
2014 Best Writer Eisner Award nominee KELLY SUE DeCONNICK (PRETTY DEADLY, Captain Marvel) and VALENTINE DE LANDRO (X-Factor) team up for the very third time to bring you the premiere issue of BITCH PLANET, their highly-anticipated women-in-prison sci-fi exploitation riff. Think Margaret Atwood meets Inglourious Basterds.
deancas meme → ten episodes
↳ 4.01 ”Lazarus Rising”[1/10]
"You never give up on family. Ever." – Dean Winchester
To celebrate a big number like 1,000 followers, you need something big in return, right? So why not tell the Winchester family’s story from pre-series up to first half of season 2, I say!
Thank you guys. For everything. This hellhoundsprey-thing makes me feel the completest I’ve felt in years. Your support means more to me than you probably think ♥.